Ashley inspires audiences to be resilient, regardless of obstacles they face.
Ashley Rhodes-Courter, LCSW, reminds audiences of why they do what they do. Her story often serves as a motivating personification for schools, non-profits, and companies. Conferences can be long days full of workshops with charts, numbers, and statistics. When employees, staff, volunteers, donors, or students are more emotionally engaged in their work, they are subsequently more dedicated, motivated, and productive.
Whether presenting an intimate workshop to an audience of 20—or giving a Keynote in an arena of 20,000 participants; Ashley has been featured by hundreds of businesses, colleges, conferences, and schools. Here are just a few:
Ashley's Most Requested Keynote
Based on her award-winning International and New York Times bestselling memoir, Three Little Words.
The keynote explores:
- Several key elements of resilience, like accountability, optimism and openness, identifying constructive influences
- Accepting and giving help
- Becoming a successful life strategist and overcoming fears or “failures”
- Turning set-backs into successes through positive thinking and introspection
- Providing hope, inspiration, and motivation through a personal story of perseverance and determination
- Encouraging community engagement