Conferences can be long days full of workshops with charts, numbers, and statistics. While such information and structure can be important aspects of improving businesses and professionals, Ashley Rhodes-Courter reminds audiences of why they do what they do. When employees, staff, volunteers, and students are more emotionally engaged in their work, they are subsequently more dedicated, motivated, and productive.
Motivating Change in Three Little Words
(Based on her award-winning International and New York Times Bestselling memoir, Three Little Words)
- Decode several key elements of resilience like: Accountability, optimism and openness, identifying constructive influences, and accepting and giving help
- Becoming a successful life strategist and overcoming fears or “failures”
- Impact positive thinking and introspection by turning set-backs into successes
- Give hope, inspiration, and motivation through a personal story of perseverance and determination
- Encourage community engagement