Ashley gave her first National keynote address at the age of 14. Since then, her story has touched countless youth, families, schools, non-profits, and community groups. Ashley spent nearly a decade in foster care, being shuffled around to 14 placements. Despite her trauma and abusive situations, Ashley went on to earn a Master’s Degree in Social Work became a New York Times Bestselling Author by the age of 22. She is the founder and Executive Director of a non-profit, The Foundation for Sustainable Families (www.SustainableFamiliesFoundation.org). Her story has helped raised millions of dollars for various organizations.
Ashley’s keynotes and workshops are touching, humorous, informative, and motivating. She is the ideal speaker for your next fundraiser, conference, lecture series, or community event. Ashley regularly does media and promotional work for groups prior, during, and after events which allow for increased exposure to your work and programming.
Available Keynote Presentations Designed for Non-Profit Organizations:
Power of One Person and Making a Difference: How One Person Can Change the Life of Another
It only takes one person to change the life of another and Ashley’s story serves as a passionate example of triumph and inspiration. With a life coach you can be ready, Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential, and the use of Diversity speaking which includes unconscious bias, cultural competence, inclusive leadership, women’s advancement, authentic leadership, and ally ship. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Partial List of Takeaways:
- How to reengage or recruit employees, workers, or volunteers
- Top 10 tips on engaging the local community
- How to successfully raise funds for a non-profit organization or cause
- Turn personal pain or tragedies into a powerful voice for others
- How to help another while maintaining self-care and avoiding debilitating transference
Three More Words: Coming Full Circle
Based on her life experiences and #1 Bestselling memoir, Three More Words, Ashley Rhodes-Courter, MSW, works with organizations to personalize presentations to meet their specific needs and objectives. Ashley is a foster child who came full circle to become a social worker, volunteer, AND foster/adoptive parent. Ashley and her husband have cared for more than 25 children and their eldest of three children was adopted from foster care. Her unparalleled, multi-faceted experiences give audiences a deeper understanding of the various traditionally underrepresented populations many non-profits serve. Ashley leaves audiences having seen a true story of resiliency in the face of extreme adversity, and the healing power of service to others.
Takeaways and Objectives may include:
- Raising funds for charitable groups by personifying their work
- How to give and receive help
- Creating Positive Influences and Setting Goals
- Becoming, or helping others become, a successful life strategist
- Making a positive impact by turning Pain into Power
- Give hope, inspiration, and motivation through a personal story of perseverance and determination
- Encourage community engagement
- Volunteer, Donor, and Member Retention